Wednesday, January 14, 2009

WATCH: Hangover flick #2, "The Killer Shrews" (1959)

I managed to do the math for Ukrainian debauchery holiday celebrations thus far: 2 Christmases, 1 Saint Nicolas day, 1 St. Melanka day, 1 Saint Basil day and 2 New Years in the past couple weeks. Next week is Epiphany, whatever that is. Factor in the length of Ukrainian celebrations (one day is for pussies) and that is one long fucking blur.

I have regularly made it to the corner market for toilet paper, toothpaste and Tylenol. Other than that, I am holed up. Local droogs keep showing with the proper supplies to keep it all going (I am the only adult in the neighborhood who doesn't live with parents).

Consequently, I have been downloading public domain films like a coked-up librarian. And they have been properly assuaging my fried synaptic cells during this month-long-string of mornings after.

Today I learned how to escape a desert island inhabited by carpet-covered killer collies with plastic fangs:



2 comments:

Axolotl said...

Christ I thought I was the only one in the world who had sat through this piece of cinematic terror.

fucoid said...

"we should be able to 'duckwalk' to the beach"

yeah, i quoted it