Sunday, January 11, 2009

WATCH: Hangover flick #1, "The Brainiac" (1962)

I have company from Norway this weekend and my social anxiety
gregarious nature requires that I imbibe a lot of sauce (which is somewhat acceptable now that I am an ambassador of Ukraine). Of course this entails wicked hangovers. Hangovers that are so bad I cannot read movie reviews or even the sports section. In these regrettable situations, I need an inconceivably bad film. I do not want it to have any relation to the world I live in, absolutely no subtext, and certainly no adherence to plot. I don't even care if I understand the language. Boobies are good, blood is good, aliens, zombies, vampires, all good. It should just be something to provide mild amusement during my perpetual search for a more comfortable fetal position. 

And this movie is pure gold. See brainsucking mexican werewolf from outer space seduce woman and suck brains:



2 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

HA. Good one.

dr.morbius said...

Hah! The Brainiac doesn't have any relation to any world that ANYONE might live in. I love the brain-sucking in this movie. Great fun. Awful film, though.